Oregon Termination Notice for Repeat Violation
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Use this Oregon eviction notice after your tenant repeats the same or similar violation.
Document Last Modified: 5/8/2023
Who: Landlords should use this form on a tenant who repeats the same, or a similar violation.
What: This termination form is used to evict a tenant who repeated the same or similar violation.
When: When a tenant repeats the same violation within a 6 month period, a landlord may serve them this form.
Oregon Rental Forms and Template
- Oregon Rental Application Addendum and Fees Disclosure: Oregon Landlords are required to disclose estimated rent, all deposits, and any fees before collecting a deposit to reserve a rental unit.
- Oregon Termination Notice for Repeat Violation: This Notice should be used for Tenants that repeatedly commit the same Lease violation.
- Oregon 30 Day Termination Notice - Cause: This form is used to notify Tenants of a Lease violation and to give them 30 days to cure the violation or face eviction proceedings.
- Oregon 72 Hour Demand for Rent: This Notice should be used when the Tenant is at least 7 days late with a rent payment. This is a required step before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Oregon Landlord’s Guide to No Smoking Policies: This resource provides Landlords with information about creating a no-smoking policy for their rental unit.
- Portland 90-Day Notice of Rent Increase: This form is required for rent increases of more than 5%. Tenants must be notified of any such increase 90 days before the increase goes into effect.
Don’t see the form you need? Don’t worry - we have over 400 more!
Pro Tip: Landlords need lots of forms. We have tools and resources for the entire Landlord Lifecycle - from a Rental Application to move-out forms.
Make your life EZ by getting access to them all.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers