Montana Lease Agreement with ezSign
Now with ezSign. We make it easy to comply with MT leasing laws by explaining relevant legal restrictions in turn, as you create a Montana lease agreement.
Document Last Modified: 2/18/2020
Uses Lease Builder
The lease is created using the online, interactive, Lease Builder Wizard. The user will be prompted to fill in dates and names, select optional rules, and choose terms. At each step, there are also opportunities to add blank fields and type in your own distinct wording. In sections where specific Montana laws apply, blocks of text titled Montana Assist give guidance on making choices that satisfy those restrictions. For example, Montana considers damage and cleaning fees to be part of the security deposit, and therefore refundable. To further explain your expectations to your tenants, include any of the dozens of available addenda, disclosures and information documents. Some examples are shown below.
MONTANA LEASE FEATURES
Directions for complying with state laws via Montana Assist
All Montana-required language
Clauses which may be customized
Options to add your own terms
ezSign, email or print lease
MONTANA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
The lease package may include any of the following forms, and many more:
- Montana Landlords’ Rights and Duties Handbook
- Fireplace and Wood/Pellet-Burning Stoves Addendum
- Move In Move Out Checklist
- Security Alarm Installation Policy
- Tenant Guest Policy
- Optional lease packet cover page with your custom logo, and table of contents
RULES & REGULATIONSOptional rules, including those below, may be included with the Montana lease package:
- Use of kerosene heaters is prohibited
- Absolutely no smoking in rental property.
- Tenant must not use leased premises for any unlawful purpose.
- Tenant responsible for removing snow, ice from stairs and walkways.
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- No hazardous materials permitted to be on leased premises at any time.
- Tenant will test/maintain carbon monoxide detectors and report malfunctions to landlord.
Montana Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers