Arkansas 14 Day Notice of Default
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
The Arkansas 14 Day Notice of Default is used when a tenant has violated their lease agreement for something other than non-payment of rent.
Document Last Modified: 5/10/2023
This document can be used for any lease violation, excluding the non-payment of rent (non-payment of rent can be addressed with the Arkansas 5 Day Notice of Default for Non-Payment of Rent). The notice informs the tenant of the breach of the lease and allows you to specifically list each lease violation. It also informs the tenant that they have 14 days to remedy the lease violation if it can be remedied. The document further informs the tenant that if the issue is not corrected within the 14 day period of time the property must be vacated. This Notice of Default is the first step of the eviction process and informs the tenant that if they do not comply with the notice, legal proceedings will be commenced against the tenant.
The document also includes a “Notice of Service” section where you can select whether the document was hand-delivered, left on the premises, posted on the premises, or sent by certified or regular mail. The Document Builder Wizard completes the notice using Auto-Fill Technology in three easy steps, saving you both time and energy. The Arkansas 14 Day Notice of Default will send a clear and concise message to tenants and will allow you to move forward with the eviction process as quickly as possible.
IMPORTANT: Arkansas evictions can be complicated and having the advice of an attorney is suggested.
Arkansas Rental Forms & Templates
The Lease is just one of many forms that Landlords need. That’s why we have a library with over 400 property management forms.
- Rental Application: Our FREE Rental Application lets Landlords gather vital information from Tenants and get the necessary authorizations to run screening reports, including a credit report, criminal history background report, and eviction history report. View sample reports or complete Tenant Screening here.
- Tenant Welcome Letter: Make sure your Tenants have all the info they need about their new home by providing them with a customized Tenant Welcome Letter.
- Move-In/Move-Out Walkthrough Checklist: This checklist lets Landlords document the condition of a rental unit at move-in and move-out. This is essential for Landlords that collect a security deposit.
- Rent Ledger: Our free rent ledger makes it EZ for Landlords to stay organized and adequately document all rent payments.
- Arkansas Notice of Default for Nonpayment of Rent: This Notice should be used when Tenants have unpaid rent. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Arkansas 14-Day Notice of Default: This Notice should be used when Tenants have a Lease violation other than nonpayment of rent. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
Need another form?
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers