Connecticut Official Complaint - Non-Payment of Rent

5 Stars

This Connecticut Official Complaint form is used to begin the court proceedings if the tenant has not vacated the premises after being served a Notice to quit.

Document Last Modified: 10/5/2018

Document Features


Related Documents

If the tenant has not vacated after the last day given in the Notice to Quit, then the landlord must file the Summary Process Complaint at the Clerk of Court's office, along with the proof of Service by the State Marshall and the Notice to Quit. The clerk will set a return date on the summons, which is the date the tenant must file an appearance or a Pleading (response). Download this document, fill in the necessary information, print, and file with the court.

Who: This document is given to the Clerk of Court with the appropriate filing fees.

What: Official Form to begin court proceedings.

When: After the notice period expires.

Updated 2012

Why ezLandlordForms?

#1 Rated Lease Agreement

9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews

Flexible Billing

Choose one-time or subscription billing

State Assist

So you know you're complying with state laws

Full Support

Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!

Unlimited Access

Edit & print any of our forms with pro access

Satisfaction Guarantee

Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers


fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Call us: 1-877-367-6771
We are available 7 days a week to answer your
questions and to receive your feedback

ezLandlordForms products and services are reviewed and approved by attorneys, accountants, fellow landlords, or industry experts.

ezLandlordForms is not a law firm and our products and services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.

Copyright © 2006-2023, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | ezLandlordForms Affiliate Program

Version: 1.1596.0