Oklahoma Lease Agreement with ezSign
Now with ezSign. Oklahoma has dozens of restrictions on lease agreement provisions, so our Oklahoma Assist will guide you through the entire rental process.
Document Last Modified: 2/18/2020
Uses Lease Builder
Our Oklahoma rental agreements may be used for residences, commercial properties and vacation homes, as well as for storage spaces, garages, farm land and more. They include text that can be customized to individual needs.
Throughout the Lease Builder, Oklahoma Assist instruction boxes will guide you in following state laws. Both landlord and tenant will appreciate the easy-to-understand language throughout the document.
This lease may be created and reviewed before payment. Support staff are available to answer how-to questions. Click the Live Help - Online Now button at the top right of this web page for the industry’s best online assistance 7 days a week.
OKLAHOMA LEASE FEATURES
All Oklahoma-required language
Clauses that may be customized
Help provided with green, Oklahoma Assist boxes
Options to add your own rules and terms
ezSign, email or print lease
OKLAHOMA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Here are just a few of the many optional notices and addenda that may be included in the Oklahoma lease, from the last step of the Lease Builder:
- Furnished Rental Unit Addendum
- Trailer Parking and Storage
- Pet Addendum
- Biweekly or Semi-Monthly Payment Authorization
- All other Contract Addenda and Residential Disclosures
RULES & REGULATIONS
These are just some of the more than 40 rules that may be included in the lease:
- No Smoking policy.
- Garbage must be taken out on the specified trash day - no sooner - or penalty/fees may be issued.
- Tenant will be responsible for any fine issued to themselves or landlord due to tenant negligence.
- Tenant must follow federal, state, and local laws.
- The use of kerosene heaters is prohibited.
- Stove, oven or range may never be used as a heat source.
Oklahoma Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers