Louisiana Lease Agreement with ezSign
Now with ezSign. Create a Louisiana rental lease agreement, and we will guide you through Louisiana landlord-tenant laws as you go.
Document Last Modified: 2/18/2020
Uses Lease Builder
Our Lease Builder points out the relevant laws and requirements as you create your document, to ensure that your lease complies with regulations. This help comes in the form of green, Louisiana Assist text boxes that appear throughout the Lease Builder. Boxes contain tips, advice and warnings on how to apply each Louisiana regulation. For example, if you choose to include a returned check fee in your lease, a Louisiana Assist text box will explain that the state limits the amount you may charge for a returned check.
This lease package includes the basic rental contract, as well as informational (and sometimes legally-required) disclosures, addenda and informational documents. These extra documents can be used as is, or can be edited to meet your specifications for your rental property.
LOUISIANA LEASE FEATURES
Louisiana-specific language that complies with state laws
Disclosures and addenda required by law
Customizable special terms that allow you to add your own text and information
Louisiana Assist that guides you at every step
An extensive utility company database with contact information for settling your new tenants easily in their new home
ezSign, email or print lease
LOUISIANA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
There are many legal forms that you can choose to include in your lease package. Here are just a few:
- Early Lease Termination Addendum
- Housing Choice Voucher Program Addendum required for Section 8 tenants
- Instructions for depositing rent into landlord bank account
- Letter welcoming tenant and explaining how to handle common situations
- Policy on tenant guests
- Optional lease packet cover page and custom Table of Contents
RULES & REGULATIONS
We have dozens of optional rules and regulations that can be added to explain your expectations to tenants. These are only a portion of rules available for inclusion:
- Fire escapes must be accessible at all times.
- Late fees are mandatory and tenant is liable for unpaid fees.
- The use of proper ventilation must be used at all times when bathing and cooking.
- If the tenant has a change of employment, they must notify landlord.
- Charcoal and gas grills may not be used on any common areas, balconies, decks, patios, porches, and/or landings or entrance ways.
- Waterbeds and liquid furniture are restricted without landlord written permission.
Louisiana Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers