Georgia Lease Agreement with ezSign
Now with ezSign. This comprehensive Georgia lease agreement is designed to offer landlords both flexibility and legal protection, offering law tips as needed.
Document Last Modified: 2/18/2020
Uses Lease Builder
Optional clauses are drafted specifically to anticipate common lawsuit targets and minimize landlord exposure. Moreover, you have the option to selectively add and customize documents that are favored by many longtime landlords.
GEORGIA LEASE FEATURES
- Customized terms that fulfill your rental property needs
- Automatic inclusion of Georgia-specific requirements
- Ability to email, print or electronically sign and send to tenants
- Georgia Assist step-by-step help
- Unique terms easily added in every lease section
GEORGIA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Add a cover page, your own logo and a Table of Contents pages for better lease organization. Then, choose to include these or dozens more attachments that may apply to your rental unit:
- Smoke-Free Property Addendum
- Permitted Alterations and Improvements
- Georgia Flood Disclosure
- Mold Prevention Addendum
- Tenant’s Waiver of Rental Insurance
RULES AND REGULATIONS
A simple one-sentence or two-sentence term can clarify your rules for your investment property. Among the many options, you may want to include:
- Tenant agrees not to use the leased premises for any unlawful purpose.
- Tenant may operate a home-based business.
- Tenant may not misuse, dismantle, block or remove the fire extinguisher.
- The burning of candles is not permitted in the leased premises.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers