Alaska Lease Agreement with ezSign
Now with ezSign. Alaska has stringent landlord-tenant laws, which our AK lease wizard outlines for you as you need them creating an Alaska lease agreement.
Document Last Modified: 2/18/2020
Uses Lease Builder
Create this agreement on our site, using the ezLandlordForms Lease Builder software. The Lease Builder makes writing a lease easy for professional and non-professional landlords alike. You will be prompted to select from common, prepared, lease terms. You may also enter your own unique terms, or choose a combination of prepared terms and unique terms. Green, Alaska Assist text boxes provide helpful tips when faced with applying Alaska’s rules on collecting and returning security deposits, setting fees, and on other common rental agreement issues. Look for the Alaska Assist throughout the Lease Builder.
Disclosures, addenda and information documents are available to include in the lease agreement at no extra charge. Also included is an optional lease cover page, table of contents, and the opportunity to add your own logo to the document.
ALASKA LEASE FEATURES
All Alaska-required language
Help provided with green, Alaska Assist boxes
Options to add your own clauses
ezSign, email or print lease
ALASKA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Below are some of the additional legal forms you can opt to include in your lease package:
- Alaska Landlord-Tenant Act Booklet
- Security Deposit Receipt & Disclosure
- Option to Purchase Property Addendum
- Furnished Rental Addendum
- Care and Maintenance of Residential Septic Systems
RULES & REGULATIONS
Your Alaska lease package may include any of the rules and regulations listed here, plus many more:
- The Tenant agrees to test carbon monoxide detector(s) periodically as well as maintain operational batteries at all times.
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- Tenant agrees not to transfer, assign or sub-lease the leased premises without the landlord's written permission.
- Use of stove, oven, or range for heating premises is prohibited.
- Tenant must notify landlord of any change in employment.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers