Maine Bed Bug Infestation Disclosure
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Use this form to comply with Maine bed bug disclosure requirements, which require Landlords to disclose if a rental unit or adjacent unit has or is being treated for bedbugs.
Document Last Modified: 9/7/2023
Maine Bed bug Disclosure Requirements
Maine Landlords are required to disclose, in writing, if a rental unit or an adjacent unit:
- Currently has bed bugs or
- Is being treated for bed bugs.
This disclosure must be made to Tenants in writing and should be included as an Addendum to the Lease Agreement.
Customize this document in less than 5 minutes to comply with all Maine bed bug disclosure requirements.
Maine Rental Forms & Templates:
- Free Rental Application: Always screen Tenants before handing over possession of your rental unit. Our Free Rental Application lets Landlords gather vital info from Applicants and get the necessary disclosures to run screening reports.
- Maine Residential Lease Agreement: Customize your Maine Lease Package entirely online in about 15 minutes. Guaranteed to comply with all Maine Lease laws.
- Maine Radon Disclosure: Maine Landlords must provide all Tenants with this disclosure, informing them of the risks of radon exposure.
- Maine Energy Efficient Disclosure Form: This required disclosure provides Tenants with a list of factors impacting the rental unit's energy usage.
- Maine 7-Day Demand for Rent: Use this form when Tenants are at least 7 days late with rent. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Maine 7-Day Notice to Vacate: This notice should be used for Lease violations other than nonpayment of rent. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
Need another property management form? We have over 400 more!
We Make it EZ to Be a Great Landlord
- Rental Application & Tenant Screening
- State-specific Lease Agreements
- Over 400 Property Management Forms