Missouri Methamphetamine/Controlled Substances Disclosure
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
The Methamphetamine/Controlled Substances Disclosure is a required document in the state of Missouri and must be given along with the lease agreement.
Requires a Pro Account.
Document Last Modified: 4/18/2023
The main ingredient in Methamphetamine is also the principal ingredient in over-the- counter decongestants. This combined with the other 32 precursor chemicals, which include acetone and phosphine, create a both deadly and toxic drug. “Cooking” Methamphetamine in a home laboratory will spread toxins throughout the room where the drug was created. Everything becomes toxic, including the air itself. The toxins and chemicals in Methamphetamine cause serious and detrimental side effects in humans. These side effects are most harmful to children. The same dangerous chemicals also have explosive tendencies, which can cause severe damage to your rental property. Because of these lingering dangers, if a property may have housed a Methamphetamine lab, it must be inspected then thoroughly and properly cleaned.
The Missouri Methamphetamine/Controlled Substances Disclosure states if the rental home was once used as a Methamphetamine lab, and includes any other information the landlord may have known about the Methamphetamine lab in the home. This disclosure is a required document in the state of Missouri, and must be given to tenants along with the Lease Agreement.
Missouri Rental Forms and Templates
- Missouri 10-Day Demand for Possession:This form should be used if the Tenant is in violation of the Lease Agreement. It’s a necessary first step before filing for eviction.
- Missouri Demand for Rent:This form should be given to Tenants that break the Lease by being late with rent payments. This is a required first step before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Missouri Abandoned Property Notice:If rent is past due for at least 30 days, Landlords may serve a Tenant with this Notice, stating that the Landlord considers the property abandoned. If the Tenant does not reply within 10 days stating that the property is not abandoned, the Landlord or property manager may enter the property and begin preparing it to be rented by new Tenants.
- Missouri Methamphetamine/Controlled Substance Disclosure: This disclosure is required if a property has ever been used as a Methamphetamine Lab or if the Landlord has any knowledge that the property has been used for Meth production.
- Missouri Landlord-Tenant Pamphlet:This resource outlines Landlord and Tenant rights in the state of Missouri.
Don’t see the form you need?
Pro Tip: Having access to all the necessary forms makes life EZ for Landlords. Become a Pro Member to get complete access to our library of over 450 Landlord forms!