Oregon Landlord's Guide to No Smoking Policies
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
This informative pamphlet offers guidelines for the landlord in setting up a non-smoking policy for their rental property.
Document Last Modified: 5/8/2023
Who: This is an informational document for Landlords.
What: This is a Landlords guide on how to create a non-smoking policy for the Portland-Vancouver Metro Area.
When: As part of your ongoing management duties, informational documents provide a landlord with useful knowledge and reading such material periodically is useful.
Please Note: The information and materials contained in this pamphlet are for informational purposes only and are not offered or intended to be and should not be construed to be legal advice.
Oregon Rental Forms and Template
- Oregon Rental Application Addendum and Fees Disclosure: Oregon Landlords are required to disclose estimated rent, all deposits, and any fees before collecting a deposit to reserve a rental unit.
- Oregon Termination Notice for Repeat Violation: This Notice should be used for Tenants that repeatedly commit the same Lease violation.
- Oregon 30 Day Termination Notice - Cause: This form is used to notify Tenants of a Lease violation and to give them 30 days to cure the violation or face eviction proceedings.
- Oregon 72 Hour Demand for Rent: This Notice should be used when the Tenant is at least 7 days late with a rent payment. This is a required step before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Oregon Landlord’s Guide to No Smoking Policies: This resource provides Landlords with information about creating a no-smoking policy for their rental unit.
- Portland 90-Day Notice of Rent Increase: This form is required for rent increases of more than 5%. Tenants must be notified of any such increase 90 days before the increase goes into effect.
Don’t see the form you need? Don’t worry - we have over 400 more!
Pro Tip: Landlords need lots of forms. We have tools and resources for the entire Landlord Lifecycle - from a Rental Application to move-out forms.
Make your life EZ by getting access to them all.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers