Housing Assistance Payments Contract (Section 8)

5 Stars

This Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) Contract is used for Section 8 tenants receiving rent voucher assistance from HUD.

Document Last Modified: 12/8/2022

Document Features


Related Documents

Document Description
The local voucher program is administered by a public housing agency (PHA). The HAP contract is an agreement between the PHA and the owner of a unit occupied by an assisted family.

Who: The owner of a HUD-subsidized property and HUD will both need to complete, sign receive a copy of this completed form (keep a copy for your own records, as well)

What: This is the contract between HUD and the property owner.

When: Before Lease finalization.

Additional information may be found at: www.hud.gov/