Tenant Feedback & Landlord Review
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
Share this 2-page Tenant Feedback & Landlord Review survey with Tenants to see how satisfied they are with the rental unit & property management.
Document Last Modified: 4/3/2023
The Importance of Tenant Feedback
Quality Tenants are key for Landlords. Finding and retaining good Tenants will help improve both your returns and your experience as a Landlord.
While Tenant Screening is vital for finding quality Tenants, Landlords should also be proactive about retaining quality Tenants. This includes:
- Establishing effective Landlord-Tenant Communication,
- Keeping rental units in good condition,
- Timely responding to Tenant requests, and
- Building strong Landlord-Tenant relationships.
To make sure you’re doing all of the above, it’s important to consistently get and respond to Tenant feedback.
We recommend having all of your Tenants complete this survey once a year. It only takes 1-2 minutes.
Other Landlord Forms & Rental Templates
- Rental Application: Our Free Rental Application helps Landlords gather important information about Applicants and start a complete Tenant Screening. All you need is an Applicant’s name and email address to send a Rental App and Screening Request.
- Residential Lease Agreement: Our state-specific Lease Agreements are EZ to customize entirely online in about 15 minutes and guaranteed to comply with your state’s Lease laws.
- Move-In/Move-Out Walkthrough Checklist: Customize this form to document the condition of your Rental Unit at move-in and move-out.
- Lease Renewal Agreement: Use this form to extend your tenancy period and make small changes to the terms of your Rental Contract.
- Increase in Rent Notice: Customize this document to provide Tenants with proper notice of any rent increases.
Need another form? We have over 400 more property management forms for the entire Landlord Lifecycle.
We Make it EZ to Be a Great Landlord
- Rental Application & Tenant Screening
- State-Specific Lease Agreements
- Property Management Forms for the Entire Landlord Lifecycle
Become a Pro Member today to get access to our State-Specific Leases and entire library of property management forms.
Or, Create a Free Account to get access to our free tools and forms.