Now with eSign!!!!! Maine landlords and property managers must abide by Maine's strict landlord-tenant regulations, or else become vulnerable to litigation. With our ez lease builder software, there are no worries about compliance; you can build your Maine lease agreement quickly and confidently in just seven easy steps, complete with legal tips to guide you through the process. Just look for the green ME Assist bubbles!
Once you’ve built your lease, you can choose from dozens of different forms to include in your lease package to manage your rentals smoothly and efficiently. From disclosures and addenda such as the Maine Energy Efficient Disclosure Form and the Maine Residential Rental Property Lead Disclosure Statement to pet policies, we’ve got the forms you need. We even offer inexpensive tenant credit and criminal reports
, to help you find a responsible, reliable tenant.
Have questions? No problem! You can chat with us directly with our Live Help button (upper right of our website), or you can visit our rental Q&A forum
and ask your questions pertaining to daily operations or legal circumstances. If you want to speak directly with an attorney, see our directory of Maine landlord-tenant attorneys
These features and much more are included alongside your comprehensive lease package, so feel free to start asking questions, or just dive in and start creating your Maine rental agreement!
Maine Lease Features
- Now with eSign!!!!
- Tailored specifically for Maine – Designed by legal experts to comply with Maine landlord-tenant laws
- Customization – Add your own text in some areas for a customized lease agreement that fits your individual needs
- Straightforward Language – No complicated language to decipher; just easily comprehendible plain English.
- Maine Assist – Landlord tenant mandated clauses placed throughout text to guide landlords every step of the way.
- Nearly 40 Selectable Rules and Regulations
- Comprehensive Lease Package – An all-inclusive package complete with relevant addendums, disclosures and other useful forms.
Rental Package Documents
Your ME lease package includes the following additional forms and more:
Rules & Regulations
Select from these included Rules and Regulations among others available with your Maine lease package:
- The Tenant must obtain written permission to install a satellite system or antenna on or around the Leased Premises.
- The Tenant agrees to test carbon monoxide detector(s) periodically as well as maintain operational batteries at all times. The Tenant must report immediately to the Landlord any malfunction with carbon monoxide detector(s).
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- Charcoal and Gas Barbecue grills may not be used or stored on any common areas, balconies, decks, patios, porches, and/or landings or entranceways.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the Leased Premises at any time.
- The Tenant must report any malfunction with smoke detector(s) immediately to Landlord. The Tenant agrees not to remove, dismantle or take any action to interfere with the operation of any smoke detector(s) installed on the Leased Premises.