Nevada Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. Quickly create a custom Nevada lease agreement as our wizard guides you through relevant NV rental laws as you need them.
Document Last Modified: 3/9/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Now with eSign. Every state has its own unique requirements for landlords to follow, and Nevada is no exception to the rule. Fortunately, our team of attorneys, real estate experts and web experts have created the ultimate tool to help you quickly customize a lease contract that adheres to all Nevada laws.
In seven EZ steps you will be able to type in or auto-fill property and tenant information, select from pre-set options and even add your own custom clauses throughout, to help you protect your rental property. We also provide you with dozens of optional (and sometimes legally-required) addendums and informative pamphlets that can simply be added to any lease.
Our Nevada Assist will also be with you the whole time, displaying legal tips and restrictions as you need them while filling in the details of your lease. Not only will you find yourself creating a perfectly custom package but, understanding through Nevada's landlord-tenant laws has never been easier.
If any of this sounds confusing, we understand; sometimes it's easier to just do, rather than reading about it. Which is why we let you create rental agreements and download them to preview, with no obligations to buy anything.
Managing a property like a professional can be difficult. Let ezlandlordforms take on all of the challenges for you, and start building your lease today! Nevada Lease Features
- Now with eSign (also Printable)
- Complies with up-to-date Nevada landlord-tenant laws.
- Try it free: no need to even enter payment details until you're ready to print!
- Legal protection without the jargon and legalese: we left only the necessary elements to keep you protected in court.
- Not sure what you have to include or worried about missing anything? Our NV lease wizard will direct you every step of the way!
- Easily editable to customize for your specific needs.
- Not just a simple lease contract, our rental package includes dozens of optional guides, addendums and legal disclosures that range from useful to legally-required in some cases.
We’ve got all of the legal forms you would ever need but we’ll leave that to your discretion, these are just a sample of some of your options:
- Rental Unit Condition Checklist
- NV Septic System Maintenance
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Units Built Before 1978
- New Tenant Greeting Letter
- Tenant Waiver of Insurance
- Security Deposit Receipt
- Pool & Hot Tub Addendum
- Optional custom cover page & table of contents
When building a lease you have to set your Regulations and Boundaries, here a just a few that are yours with the click of a mouse:
- The burning of candles is not permitted within the Leased Premises..
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted in the Leased Premises.
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- The Storage of hazardous materials are not permitted to be in or around the Leased Premises at any time.
- The Tenant agrees to test and maintain smoke detector(s).li>
- The Tenant must alert the police and Landlord if illegal activity happens within or neighboring the Rental Unit
Why EZ Landlord Forms?
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit &ump print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers