Select Your State to view forms for your area.
Quick Tips: Information Documents
Let’s face it, there’s a lot of information out there to share with tenants, from whom (and when) to call for maintenance requests, to how to fire safety tips, to recognizing early signs of mold before it becomes a more widespread problem. If you want your tenants to know it, share it in an information sheet or a pamphlet which they can conveniently keep in a drawer or on a refrigerator door. When it comes to the safety of your tenants and the care of your rental property, don’t leave anything to chance or the imagination.
- Welcome and inform your tenants of when and how to contact you and your maintenance person(s)
- Explain exact steps to take in an emergency
- Educate your tenants on the proper use of fireplaces, carbon monoxide detectors, etc.
- Share information required by local ordinances
- Inform how to get the most efficient use of their furnace or air conditioning unit
The more informed the tenant is, the better off your property will be.