Now with eSign. Overwhelmed by ever-changing laws in Washington D.C., and not sure what your legal obligations are? Do not fret… leave the legal worries to our dynamic lease building wizard. Our team of attorneys stays current on the District's landlord-tenant laws, we guide you through them as you need the tips, at each step in the lease building process. Creating a rental agreement using our lease wizard is easier than “color-by-number” painting (and the end result is a lot more impressive).
D.C. has strict landlord-tenant regulations that ezLandlordForms can help explain in plain English, and you will have access to our entire catalogue of information and resources at your fingertips. Seven steps are all it will take to have your rental property filled and you operating like a seasoned landlord.
Beyond our hundreds of detailed legal forms, we also offer tenant screening reports, law summaries, a New Landlord Guide, a directory of landlord-tenant attorneys and much more. And if you need help, just ask us by clicking the Live Help button towards the upper right, or posing your question to our community of attorneys, property managers and landlords on our Landlord Forum.
We’ll be there to help you in every aspect of managing your property, building this lease is your first step.
District of Columbia Lease Features
- Now with eSign (also Printable)
- Complies with laws of D.C. Landlord Tenant Regulations
- Have the ability to add your own custom text while staying within state Guidelines.
- Simplified causes and language for those of us that aren’t familiar with legal jargon.
- DC Assist – Forgetting something vital, an information document or disclosure? We have you covered!
- Setting personal Rules and Regulations is a check mark away, we lay them all out for you.
- Full D.C. Lease package, from tenant welcome letter to legal forms and required pamphlets.
- We’ve witnessed legal headaches so you don’t have to. Our team of professional Realtors and Attorney assisted forms, helps you steer clear of potential these problems.
Rental Package Documents
We’ve supplied you with extra addenda and documents, these few are just a taste of our ever-growing library:
Rules & Regulations
Custom rules and regulations with just a click to include in your District of Columbia lease
- The Tenant shall abide by all rules and regulations mandated by any governing Condominium Association or Home Owners Association.
- The use of windows, decks, or balconies for the purpose of drying laundry is prohibited.
- The Tenant may not place any signs on or about the Leased Premises.
- Installation of a satellite system or antenna must be approved by the Landlord.
- Restriction for storing Hazardous materials.
- Tenant must maintain air filters and smoke detectors