Iowa Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. Iowa has its own leasing laws and restrictions, which we explain at each step of the way as you create an Iowa lease agreement.
Document Last Modified: 8/10/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Look for Iowa Assist tips and summaries as you go through the Lease Builder and make your choices. They will guide you in following state rules. For instance, in setting a security deposit amount, an Iowa Assist tip explains that landlords may not collect a security deposit that is greater than two months' rent.
When completely filled in, this document may be downloaded to your computer for review, and then edited to make any additions or corrections. It also may be emailed to someone for their review.
The text in this template has been selected specifically to minimize the landlord’s exposure in the case of legal action. However, it may be enhanced with your own, custom terms. Also, the thoroughness of this document makes it easy to send tenant notices in cases of unpaid rent or other lease violations. That is because the terms are spelled out so clearly, that violations can be described with ease.
IOWA LEASE FEATURES
All terms required by Iowa landlord tenant law
Clauses which may be expanded with custom terms
Help provided with green, Iowa Assist boxes
Options to add your own rental terms
eSign, email or print lease
IOWA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
These are some of the numerous documents that you can include in this package:
- Rental Condition Checklist
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Co-Signer Authorization and Agreement
- Policy on Tenant Pets
- Policy on Tenant Guests
- Our entire library of Addenda, Disclosures, and Guides & Documents
RULES & REGULATIONS
Additional instructions for tenants are available by checking boxes. Here are just a few:
- Tenant shall abide by rules and regulations of governing condominium or homeowners association.
- Late fees are strictly enforced and if fees are accrued they must be paid.
- Tenant must keep the fire escape clear at all times.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the leased premises at any time.
- Drying of laundry can not be done by hanging off of windows, decks, or balconies.
- Leased unit is for sale and must be kept in showable condition.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers