Now with eSign. Whether you're still collecting rental applications or ready to sign an Iowa lease package with a new set of tenants, ezLandlordForms has you covered. With our credit and criminal checks
, you can ensure you're entering a contract with a responsible tenant, and when you're ready, you can simply click a button to import all of their data into a new lease agreement! If you pulled background checks from another service, just click the Create IA Lease button on this page and you can quickly create a legally-protective Iowa lease package.
Our Iowa-specific lease package is chock-full of everything that you need, from oft-required disclosures (like the Lead Paint Disclosure, for properties built before 1978) to Iowa law tips and summaries as you enter your lease details. Hiring your own legal counsel is expensive, which is why we’ve engineered the IA Lease Packet to cover every aspect of being a landlord, all while making sure that no matter how often Iowa landlord-tenant laws change your lease is compliant and saving your wallet from costly fees.
Being a landlord can be a full time job but with ezLandlordForms we take the stresses out of having to work all day building the perfect lease. In minutes you and our lease builder wizard will work together to compile information to create the most comprehensive and thorough lease in the market. And if you forget anything or need to change something later, you can simply click Edit This Lease from the Home page on your account, and make any edits or add any custom text to suit your needs.
Let your property be a real investment and let us handle the time consuming and costly part of tracking law changes, crafting legal language to protect the landlord, working with Iowa attorneys and more. Your lease will not only stand out, it will come with any disclosures, addenda or informative paper work that your tenant needs to have. Start now and have your rental filled in no time.
Iowa Lease Features
- Now with eSign (also Printable)
- Built to meet all Iowa state Landlord-Tenant regulations
- Custom Lease Building – We simplify the intricacies of a rental agreement. All you need to do is just enter a few details and it will compile them properly into your personalized lease package!
- Legal expertise not required, we have that all figured out for you. We pry ourselves on keeping up with the ever-changing laws in IA.
- Easily save and edit, go back at anytime to update your info or swap out tenant info!
- Rules and Regulations laid out for an easy on/off click of your mouse.
- The total IA Lease Package, so that you know that you have delivered everything that is required. Notices, Documents and Educational Tenant pamphlets.
- Comprehensive – With experience in case law to understand common lawsuits, we include legal clauses needed to prevent them from happening to you.
Rental Package Documents
When we said entire lease package we meant it, here are just a few of the documents that you can choose to add to your lease:
Rules & Regulations
We layout all of the rules and regulation for you with a simple click, these are just an idea what’s in store for you:
- The Tenant shall abide by all rules and regulations mandated by any governing Condominium Association or Home Owners Association.
- The drying of laundry can not be done by hanging off of windows, decks, or balconies.
- Late fees are strictly enforced and if fees are accrued they must be paid.
- The Tenant must keep the fire escape clear at all times.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the Leased Premises at any time.
- The Leased Premises is for sale and must keep property in show-able condition. Tenant must allow showings and Landlord will give the Tenant proper notice.