Alaska Landlord-Tenant Act & Pamphlet
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
This pamphlet features the Alaska Landlord Tenant Act in its entirety, along with a summary of critical points.
Document Last Modified: 5/9/2023
Who: Property managers and landlords.
What: This is the Alaska Landlord Tenant Act.
When: As part of your ongoing management duties, informational documents provide a landlord with useful knowledge and reading such material periodically is useful.
Please Note: This pamphlet is for informational purposes only.
Alaska Rental Forms & Templates
- Alaska Residential Lease Agreement: Our Alaska Lease Package is EZ to customize and guaranteed to comply with all Alaska Lease laws.
- Alaska 7-Day Notice to Quit: This Notice should be used when Tenants have unpaid rent. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Alaska 10-Day Notice to Cure or Vacate: This Notice should be used for Lease violations other than nonpayment of rent. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Alaska Summons – Forcible Entry and Detainer: After filing a Complaint for Forcible Entry and Detainer, a Summons and the Complaint must be properly served to the Tenant.
- Alaska Landlord-Tenant Act & Pamphlet: This pamphlet is a great resource for Landlords. It covers all Alaska Lease laws and is a user-friendly tool that highlights important state laws.
Need another form? We have over 400 property management forms for Landlords.
We Make Landlording EZ…
By having all the forms and tools that Landlords need for every phase of the Landlord lifecycle.
- Rental Applications & Tenant Screening
- State-specific Lease Agreements
- Property Management Forms
More Information about Renting Real Estate in Alaska
Alaska’s average rental payment falls between $900 through $2000 with an average rent of abou