Now with eSign. A legally-sound lease agreement is the staple of every residential rental business. Alaska landlords and property managers can be assured their leases are in compliance when they use our ez lease builder software to create attorney-approved, comprehensive rental agreements. In just seven fast steps, landlords and property managers glide through the process with the help of our AK Assist to point out Alaska law tips, to ensure compliance with the state's landlord-tenant laws.
For example, landlords and property managers in Alaska should be aware they have only 14 days to return a tenant’s security deposit. This information and more is provided automatically with our AK Assist to guide landlords through the lease building process.
We also offer relevant disclosures, addenda and information documents for efficient management of your Alaska rental properties, at no extra charge. From a Pet Policy Addendum to the Fireplace & Wood/Pellet-Burning Stoves Addendum, from required lead paint documents to friendly utility-saving tips, we will help you include any extra forms you want or need.
Beyond legal forms, we also offer full tenant credit reports and criminal checks, a New Landlord Guide, a summary of Alaska's landlord-tenant laws, a directory of real estate investing clubs and more. And when questions arise, we make getting answers easy by offering Live Chat with our rental experts, a Q&A forum and even a directory of local landlord-tenant attorneys.
Being a landlord is risky business. Let ezLandlordForms minimize your risks with our comprehensive and inexpensive ez lease package.
Alaska Lease Features
- Now with eSign (also Printable)
- Alaska -Specific – Full compliance with AK laws
- Customizable Lease Wizard – Simplified process using our lease builder wizard. Only requires your customized property and tenant information to generate your Alaska-specific lease package.
- No Legalese – No fancy legal jargon, just easily comprehendible, plain English text.
- Alaska Assist – Your lease includes a brief summary of relevant laws and restrictions for Alaska landlord-tenant laws throughout the document.
- Large Selection of Rules and Regulations
- Complete Alaska Lease Package – Your Alaska lease package comes complete with all the addendums, disclosures and informational documents needed, including some legally-required documents such as the Lead Paint Disclosure & Certification.
Rental Package Documents
Below are some of the additional legal forms you can opt to include in your AK lease package:
Rules & Regulations
Your Alaska lease package may include any of these rules and regulations plus more:
- The Tenant must obtain written permission to install a satellite system or antenna on or around the Leased Premises.
- The Tenant agrees to test carbon monoxide detector(s) periodically as well as maintain operational batteries at all times. The Tenant must report immediately to the Landlord any malfunction with carbon monoxide detector(s).
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- Charcoal and Gas Barbecue grills may not be used or stored on any common areas, balconies, decks, patios, porches, and/or landings or entranceways.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the Leased Premises at any time.
- The Tenant must report any malfunction with smoke detector(s) immediately to Landlord. The Tenant agrees not to remove, dismantle or take any action to interfere with the operation of any smoke detector(s) installed on the Leased Premises.