Texas Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. This Texas lease agreement is easy to download, legal, simple to email and completely customizable. It also includes TX Assist law tips as you go.
Document Last Modified: 10/25/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Automatically included in your Texas lease are the necessary legal terms and Texas-required disclosures. In addition, this document also meets lease requirements for the cities of Arlington, Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Houston, Plano and San Antonio.
You also have the option to customize your Texas lease by attaching any of the many addenda offered, such as one that outlines your policy on tenant guests, or one that lays out your expectations for preventing the growth of mold, among others.
Dozens of clauses, designed to limit the landlord’s exposure to litigation, may be selected in the Rules & Regulations section of the Lease Builder.
Quickly and easily create a Texas lease agreement today, and rest assured our Texas Assist will guide you through the process. When the state-specific lease is complete, it may be signed electronically with no additional fee.
TEXAS LEASE FEATURES
- Texas-required language
- Ability to add custom clauses and select your own options
- Critical help supplied with Texas Assist information boxes
- Multiple options for adding tenant rules and regulations
- Option to digitally sign, email or print the lease package
- Cover page and Table of Contents
- A company logo
- Pet Addendum
- Roommate Addendum
- Mold Prevention Addendum
- Early Lease Termination Addendum
- Tenant may not interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of neighbors.
- Tenant must report any malfunction of smoke detectors.
- Tenant shall use ventilating fans at all times when bathing or cooking.
- Waterbeds and liquid furniture not permitted without written permission of landlord.
TEXAS LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Among the features that may be added to the Texas lease are:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Some of the many optional rules and regulations for the Texas lease:
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers