Now with eSign!!! Landlord-tenant laws in Texas are often confusing, so our goal is to summarize and explain in plain English the relevant laws as you need answers to them. As you quickly build a Texas lease agreement, our TX Assist guides you through the laws and regulations at each step of the way. Additionally, if questions arise, feel free to ask, our professional staff is only a click or call away. If a Texas-specific legal question comes to mind, post it within our rental forum
or contact a Texas landlord-tenant attorney
. Attorney-drafted leases can prove quite costly, but our attorney-approved lease wizard helps you create your own customized Texas lease agreement at a fraction of the cost.
Included in your Texas lease are all the necessary legal language, Texas addenda, disclosures and 7 days/week customer service. Moreover, you have the option to include other commonly used documents, such as the Move-In/Move-Out Inspection Checklist and Tenant Pet Addendum. We also include dozens of clauses that were created to protect the landlord from litigation, by anticipating common lawsuits and preempting them.
Quickly and easily create a Texas lease agreement today, and rest assured our Texas Assist will be with you every step of the way!
Texas Lease Features
- Now with eSign!!!!
- Texas-Specific - Includes all required Texas language, addendums and disclosures
- No Legalese - Our Texas lease agreement is in plain English, so it is ez for the tenant, landlord and/or property manager to read and understand without a law degree
- Customizable - Add your own custom clauses, select your own options, and within minutes you'll have a perfect lease for your rental property
- Quick & "EZ" - our state-of-the-art lease wizard does all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is the details and choose the options you want!
- Texas Assist - At every step you'll see critical Texas legal help
- 27 Optional Tenant Rules and Regulations
- Emailable Lease Package - With a few clicks, you can email your TX rental agreement directly from our website to your tenants, and receive read receipts!
Texas Lease Package Documents
Below are just a few of the dozens of documents you can choose to include with your TX lease package...