Texas Tenant Screening Criteria Disclosure
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
This document contains information regarding the Texas tenant selection criteria.
Document Last Modified: 5/9/2023
Who: This document is for Tenants who plan to rent a property in the state of Texas.
What: The following information provides the basis for which the Landlord will make a decision to either rent or not rent the property.
When: Give this document to any possible tenants that are hoping to rent your property; located in the state of Texas.
Texas State Specific Documents
- Texas Notice to Vacate for Unpaid Rent: This form should be used if Tenants are behind on Lease Payments beyond any applicable grace periods.
Pro Tip: This form must be used before a Landlord can file a forcible entry and detainer suit.
- Texas 3-Day Notice to Vacate: This is the form Landlords should use for Lease violations not related to unpaid rent.
Pro Tip: This form must be used before a Landlord can initiate eviction proceedings.
- Texas Flood Disclosure: This form allows Landlords to notify Tenants of potential flood risks in the Lease Agreement.
- Texas Tenant Screening Criteria Disclosure: This document contains information regarding the Texas tenant selection criteria.
- Texas Property Code Title 8 Landlord Tenant: This document contains the complete Landlord Tenant Code of Texas.
- PUCT Registration form for Submetered or Allocated (FORM 10363): Texas Landlords who submeter or allocate utility bills must file a Registration of Submetered or Allocated Utility Service Form for each unit where Tenants are billed.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers