Tenant Maintenance Request Form
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Landlords should provide Tenants with this customizable Maintenance Request Form to make it EZ to keep up with, document, and complete all maintenance requests.
Document Last Modified: 5/10/2023
It’s important that Landlords timely respond to and complete maintenance requests. This is key for:
- Ensuring you’re complying with all legal obligations as a Landlord;
- Keeping your rental unit in good condition;
- Maintaining good relationships with Tenants; and
- Retaining quality Tenants
That said, with all of the responsibilities that Landlords have, this can be hard to do and maintenance requests can inadvertently fall through the cracks. The best way to keep this from happening is to have systems for reporting, tracking, and documenting maintenance requests.
Our Maintenance Request Form:
- Is an EZ way for Tenants to submit maintenance requests;
- Gives Tenants an opportunity to provide details about the needed repairs;
- Allows Landlords to document the date the request was received;
- Has a space for noting the urgency of the issue;
- Allows Landlords to document when the request was completed.
Customize this form and provide it to all Tenants to have a smooth system for maintenance requests.
Other Property Management Forms
- State-Specific Residential Lease Agreement: Create and customize your state-specific Lease Package entirely online in about 15 minutes.
- Move-In/Move-Out Walkthrough Checklist: Use this customizable checklist to document the condition of your rental unit at move-in and move-out. This is a must if you collect a security deposit.
- Rent Ledger: Our Free Rent Ledger makes it EZ stay organized, keep up with all rent payments, and have documentation of any missed payments.
- Appliance Inventory/Service Log: Use this form to document the condition of appliances in all of your rental units, including dates of purchase, repairs, and inspections.
- Tenant Feedback & Landlord Review: Share this form with Tenants to get feedback about how happy they are with their rental unit and property management.
The EZ Way to Be a Great Landlord
We help Landlords get the most out of their real estate investments by having all the tools they need for every step of the Landlord Lifecycle.
- Free Rental Application
- Tenant Screening Services
- State-Specific Lease Agreements
- Over 400 Property Management Forms
Become a Pro Member to Access all Leases & Forms
Create a Free Account to access over 200 free Landlord Forms
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers