Now with eSign!!!! Being a landlord can be a profitable business, but few people realize the complexity of different states' landlord-tenant laws. New landlords are often shocked as they learn the regulations imposed by their state, and Louisiana is no exception. Enter ezLandlordForms; we will guide you through Louisiana's laws and requirements as you create a lease package, to make sure that your lease complies with LA landlord-tenant regulations.
Our Louisiana Assist will prompt you with LA laws, tips, advice and warnings just as you need them. For example, when entering the amount of the security deposit, we will point out Louisiana's restrictions on security deposits.
Nor does it stop with entering the lease details. Because lease packages include more than just the rental contract, we offer dozens of helpful (and sometimes legally-required) additional leasing forms, from disclosures to addendums to informational documents. Did you know that when signing a lease on homes built before 1978, landlords must provide tenants with both an educational lead paint pamphlet and sign a lead paint disclosure? We will include these documents automatically for you, if your property was built before 1978.
You can be confident managing your rental property while being backed by our real estate professionals, attorneys and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Create and preview a Louisiana lease package today, and you'll know why "ez" is part of our name.
Louisiana Lease Features
- Now with eSign!!!!
- Louisiana-Specific - Designed by legal experts to comply with LA laws
- Disclosures and Addendums customized to fit your needs
- Customizable special Terms and Conditions-add your own text and information.
- LA Assist – Guiding you every step of the way for every new option you choose, updated as LA Landlord-Tenant Laws change.
- Seven easy steps that securely save your information, editing and updating your lease for new tenants has never been so EZ!
- Chock-full of options that plainly state responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord and help protect your investment.
- An extensive utility company database with contact information for starting your new tenant off easily in their new home.
Rental Package Documents
There are tons of legal forms that you can pick to include in your LA lease package:
Rules & Regulations
We have a slew of custom Rules and Regulations that will notify your tenant about Responsible practices:
- Late fees are mandatory and tenant is liable for unpaid fees.
- The use of proper ventilation must be used at all times when bathing and cooking.
- If the Tenant has a change of employment they must notify Landlord.
- Charcoal and Gas Barbecue grills may not be used on any common areas, balconies, decks, patios, porches, and/or landings or entranceways.
- Waterbeds and liquid furniture is restricted without Landlord.
-Fire escapes must be accessible at all times.