Colorado Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. Colorado's landlord-tenant laws include strict restrictions on lease agreements, but our CO lease wizard will guide you through the laws.
Document Last Modified: 9/6/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Colorado Landlord Tenant rules are summarized throughout the form template in light-green, Colorado Assist boxes, so that you can refer to them and be sure that your document is compliant.This document also meets lease requirements for the cities of Aurora and Denver.
In addition, since no two rental situations are the same, you may select from dozens of additional clauses and regulations to customize the lease document. Attach or remove an addendum or rule with a simple click. Or, add wording of your own choosing in numerous optional fields throughout the process.
Finally, we apply relevant case law in the phrasing of both default and optional clauses, so that they specifically minimize landlord exposure to lawsuits.
COLORADO LEASE FEATURES
- Help at every step with Colorado Assist boxes
- Colorado-required terminology
- Customize rules and clauses
- Add your specific terms
- Send lease via email, or print it, or handle everything online with our eSign service
COLORADO LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Below are some additional forms you may include with your Colorado lease package:
- Fireplace & Wood/Pellet-Burning Addendum
- Marijuana Addendum
- Security Alarm System Installation Policy and Permission Addendum
- Zero Tolerance for Criminal Activity
RULES & REGULATIONS
There are many options for adding rules to your Colorado lease package, including:
- The Tenant will be responsible for any fine and/or violation that is imposed on the Landlord due to the Tenant’s negligence.
- The Tenant agrees to test carbon monoxide detector(s) periodically as well as maintain operational batteries at all times; and must immediately report to the Landlord any malfunction with carbon monoxide detector(s).
- The Tenant agrees not to use the Leased Premises for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to the sale, use or possession of illegal drugs on or around the Leased Premises.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the Leased Premises at any time.
Colorado Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
Why EZ Landlord Forms?
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit &ump print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers