Washington Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. We offer the most affordably complete Washington lease agreement package available, including an abundance of options, disclosures and more.
Document Last Modified: 4/28/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Washington Assist text boxes summarize the relevant laws for such areas as security deposits and lease period terms. Then, you can customize the lease through abundant, optional clauses and features.
The Washington lease agreement includes default language that was written by attorneys specifically to anticipate common lawsuits, and preempt them to protect the landlord from litigation. Help with navigating the Lease Builder is available through Live Chat, accessed right on the home page.
WASHINGTON LEASE FEATURES
- All Washington-required language
- Custom clauses
- Help provided with green, Washington Assist boxes
- Options to add your own rules
- ESign, email or print lease
WASHINGTON LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Listed below are some of the multiple forms you may choose to include with your Washington lease package, or refer to for guidance. There is also an option to add a cover page and Table of Contents.
- Summary of Washington State Landlord Tenant Regulations
- Washington Smoke-Free Lease Addendum
- Live-In Caregiver Addendum
- Furnished Rental Unit Addendum
- Tenant must keep property in “showable”’ condition if the unit is for sale.
- No hazardous materials may be stored in or around rental unit.
- All windows and doors must remain closed during inclement weather.
- Basement and attic may not be modified for use as living quarters without written permission from the landlord.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Along with lengthy addenda, mentioned above, you may check off optional rules, and even write your own and include them in Special Terms and Conditions fields. Some possibilities are:
Washington State Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers