Washington Rental Application Disclosure
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
This form is required when a landlord charges a fee for tenant screening.
Document Last Modified: 5/7/2023
This Disclosure is a required form in Washington as of June 7th, 2012 if a landlord or landlord's represenstative charges a fee for tenant screening services, whether using an official credit company or not.
Who:This Disclosure is given to an applicant by a landlord if a landlord decides to charge a fee for tenant screening services.
What: This Disclosure is required when a landlord charges any fee for an application.
When: This is ginen to the applicant BEFORE a rental application is completed..
Washington Rental Forms and Templates
We know that the Lease Agreement isn’t the only form that Landlords need. That’s why we have forms for the entire Landlord Lifecycle - from move in to move out and everything in between!
- Washington Rental Application Disclosure: This form is required any time a Landlord charges a screening fee or an application fee.
- Washington Smoke-Free Lease Addendum: This Washington-specific form establishes a no-smoking policy for rental units and provides all rules regarding smoking anywhere on the property.
- Tenant Welcome Letter: This customizable Welcome Letter helps Landlords share key information with renters and ensures they’re ready to take good care of their new home from day 1.
- Rent Ledger: The rent ledger makes it EZ for Landlords to stay organized and provides key documentation should a Tenant ever miss any rent payments.
- Washington 10 Day Notice to Comply or Vacate: This Notice is used for Tenants that violate a Lease Agreement for reasons other than nonpayment of rent.
- Washington 14 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate: This Notice is for Tenants that have missed rent payments.
Pro Tip: It’s a required first step in the eviction process.
- Washington Landlord/Tenant Rights Summary: This pamphlet serves as a good resource for Landlords and highlights some key Landlord-Tenant laws.
- Washington State Landlord/Tenant Act: This resource summarizes the state’s Landlord and Tenant laws in a way that is readable and EZ to understand.
Pro Tip: Landlords need a variety of forms when managing a rental property. Save time by getting them all in one place. We have over 450 Landlord forms in our library, including over 200 free forms!
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers