Washington Landlord/Tenant Rights Summary
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
This Washington pamphlet contains information on a variety of topics ranging from security deposits to eviction, educating both Landlords and Tenants.
Document Last Modified: 5/7/2023
Who: This document educates both Landlords and Tenants, highlighting Washington Landlord & Tenant Laws.
What: This is a Washington Landlord/Tenant Right Summary pamphlet.
When: Give as part of your ongoing management duties. Informational documents provide a Landlord and Tenant with useful knowledge, and reading such material periodically is useful.
Washington Rental Forms and Templates
We know that the Lease Agreement isn’t the only form that Landlords need. That’s why we have forms for the entire Landlord Lifecycle - from move in to move out and everything in between!
- Washington Rental Application Disclosure: This form is required any time a Landlord charges a screening fee or an application fee.
- Washington Smoke-Free Lease Addendum: This Washington-specific form establishes a no-smoking policy for rental units and provides all rules regarding smoking anywhere on the property.
- Tenant Welcome Letter: This customizable Welcome Letter helps Landlords share key information with renters and ensures they’re ready to take good care of their new home from day 1.
- Rent Ledger: The rent ledger makes it EZ for Landlords to stay organized and provides key documentation should a Tenant ever miss any rent payments.
- Washington 10 Day Notice to Comply or Vacate: This Notice is used for Tenants that violate a Lease Agreement for reasons other than nonpayment of rent.
- Washington 14 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate: This Notice is for Tenants that have missed rent payments.
Pro Tip: It’s a required first step in the eviction process.
- Washington Landlord/Tenant Rights Summary: This pamphlet serves as a good resource for Landlords and highlights some key Landlord-Tenant laws.
- Washington State Landlord/Tenant Act: This resource summarizes the state’s Landlord and Tenant laws in a way that is readable and EZ to understand.
Pro Tip: Landlords need a variety of forms when managing a rental property. Save time by getting them all in one place. We have over 450 Landlord forms in our library, including over 200 free forms!