Washington State Department of Health Mold Pamphlet
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
The Washington State Department of Health Mold Pamphlet informs, educates, and notifies both landlords and tenants of the elements of mold.
Document Last Modified: 5/7/2023
State-Specific See State Specific Clauses
State Specific Clauses
WA State Assist
The Washington State Department of Health Mold Pamphlet is an informational document that offers facts, tips, and instructions on all of the elements to consider about mold and how to clean it up. This pamphlet clarifies what mold is, how to look for it and how to clean it up properly. The document illustrates how to control the growth of mold in the home and how to protect yourself in the process. The Washington State Department of Health Mold Pamphlet makes clear the health hazards of mold and how to prevent exposure.
It is important for landlords to provide The Washington State Department of Health Mold Pamphlet to each tenant. It is also relevant for the landlord to read this document and get aware of the different components of mold.
The Washington State's Department of Health form regarding mold should be supplied to tenant(s) before the lease is signed. Senate Bill 5049 was approved by The Washington State Legislature in 2005 that required landlords to disclose to tenants about mold. EzLandlord Forms offers a Toxic Mold Disclosure
IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the landlord to maintain the rental unit. This maintenance includes ventilation, defects in the heating system, and water leaks. Landlords are responsible for notifying their tenants about any hazards related to indoor mold exposure and methods to control the growth of it on the premises. The landlord is permitted to post this form in a public location that is visible.
Washington Rental Forms and Templates
We know that the Lease Agreement isn’t the only form that Landlords need. That’s why we have forms for the entire Landlord Lifecycle - from move in to move out and everything in between!
- Washington Rental Application Disclosure: This form is required any time a Landlord charges a screening fee or an application fee.
- Washington Smoke-Free Lease Addendum: This Washington-specific form establishes a no-smoking policy for rental units and provides all rules regarding smoking anywhere on the property.
- Tenant Welcome Letter: This customizable Welcome Letter helps Landlords share key information with renters and ensures they’re ready to take good care of their new home from day 1.
- Rent Ledger: The rent ledger makes it EZ for Landlords to stay organized and provides key documentation should a Tenant ever miss any rent payments.
- Washington 10 Day Notice to Comply or Vacate: This Notice is used for Tenants that violate a Lease Agreement for reasons other than nonpayment of rent.
- Washington 14 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate: This Notice is for Tenants that have missed rent payments.
Pro Tip: It’s a required first step in the eviction process.
- Washington Landlord/Tenant Rights Summary: This pamphlet serves as a good resource for Landlords and highlights some key Landlord-Tenant laws.
- Washington State Landlord/Tenant Act: This resource summarizes the state’s Landlord and Tenant laws in a way that is readable and EZ to understand.
Pro Tip: Landlords need a variety of forms when managing a rental property. Save time by getting them all in one place. We have over 450 Landlord forms in our library, including over 200 free forms!
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers