Nebraska Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. Our Nebraska lease wizard will guide you through NE's landlord-tenant regulations, as you create a custom Nebraska rental agreement.
Document Last Modified: 10/25/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Each section includes precise instructions for properly applying state law. These instructions are provided in green-shaded text boxes labeled Nebraska Assist. In the case of security deposit amounts, for instance, the Assist states that the deposit amount may not be greater than one month’s rent, unless a pet deposit is also being collected.
Tenants will be well-informed with this lease agreement, because the terms are clear, and the expectations are fully explained. Furthermore, each section may be customized to add rules that address any special circumstances at the rental. The seven step Lease Builder Wizard program allows you to select terms from numerous provided options; it also provides blank fields for typing in your own terms.
NEBRASKA LEASE PACKAGE FEATURES
Complies with Nebraska Landlord Tenant laws
Guides correct application of state rules with Nebraska Assist boxes
Allows clauses to be customized
Offers options to add rules and terms
eSign, email or print lease
NEBRASKA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Here are some of the addenda that may be added to the lease package with an easy click:
- Nebraska Landlord/Tenant Brochure
- Property Condition Checklist for Moving In/Out
- Purchase Rental Option
- Armed Forces Addendum
- Pet Policy Addendum
- View all other Lease Addenda, Disclosures, and Information Documents
RULES and REGULATIONS
Choose from among dozens of optional rules, including these:
- Tenant must obtain written landlord permission to install satellite or antenna.
- Tenant must respect the peaceful enjoyment of the neighbors.
- Tenant must obey federal, state, and local laws.
- No hazardous materials may be stored on the leased premises at any time.
- Parking is limited to those spaces that are described in the lease.
- Burning candles is prohibited.
- Tenant may not block fire escape.
Nebraska Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
Why EZ Landlord Forms?
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit &ump print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers