Create a complete Georgia lease package with all disclosures, addenda and custom clauses available for instant inclusion. Georgia’s Landlord Tenant laws are intricate, and must be correctly applied to leases. As you create the agreement through our 7-step Lease Builder, look for the Georgia Assist
guide boxes to provide important details on the state’s rules and regulations.
Optional clauses are drafted specifically to anticipate common lawsuit targets and minimize landlord exposure. Moreover, you have the option to selectively add and customize documents that are favored by many longtime landlords.
GEORGIA LEASE FEATURES
- Customized terms that fulfill your rental property needs
- Automatic inclusion of Georgia-specific requirements
- Ability to email, print or electronically sign and send to tenants
- Georgia Assist step-by-step help
- Unique terms easily added in every lease section
GEORGIA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
Add a cover page, your own logo and a Table of Contents page for better lease organization. Then, choose to include these or dozens more attachments that may apply to your rental unit:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
A simple one-sentence or two-sentence term can clarify your rules for your investment property. Among the many options, you may want to include:
- Tenant agrees not to use the leased premises for any unlawful purpose.
- Tenant may operate a home-based business.
- Tenant may not misuse, dismantle, block or remove the fire extinguisher.
- The burning of candles is not permitted in the leased premises.