South Carolina Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. South Carolina imposes many regulations on lease agreements, which our lease builder will help explain as you create a SC rental contract.
Document Last Modified: 6/21/2017
Uses Lease Builder
As you complete blank fields in this lease agreement, you may refer to the green South Carolina Assist instruction boxes that appear in applicable sections. For instance, in the landlord information section of the Lease Builder, an Assist box will explain that your tenant must, under state law, be given a written name and address for the landlord or for any agent who will be acting on the landlord’s behalf. In the fees and maintenance section of the Lease Builder, an Assist box explains that if a fee will be charged for a returned check, that fee may not, under state law, exceed $30.
The lease package also includes both required and optional addenda, disclosures and informational documents to protect you and your investment property.
SOUTH CAROLINA LEASE FEATURES
South Carolina state-required terms
Help provided with multiple, South Carolina Assist boxes
Options to add your own clauses
eSign, email or print lease
SOUTH CAROLINA LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
These represent just a few of the additional legal forms you may include in your lease package:
- Early Lease Termination Addendum
- Roommate Addendum
- Co-Signer Agreement
- Mold Prevention Addendum
- Watercraft/Tractor Trailer Parking Addendum
- Tenant agrees not to use the Leased Premises for any unlawful purposes including but not limited to the sale, use or possession of illegal drugs on or around the leased premises.
- Charcoal and gas grills may not be used inside the leased premises.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the leased premises at any time.
- Tenant agrees not to transfer, assign or sub-lease the Leased Premises without the Landlord's written permission. (Legally required)
- No smoking permitted in the leased premises.
- Trampolines prohibited on the leased premises.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Below is a sample of the dozens of additional rules you can include in your South Carolina lease package by simply checking boxes:
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers