Arizona Residential Pool Safety Notice
The Arizona Residential Pool Safety Notice must be given to tenants whenever a swimming pool is located on the residential leased premise.
Document Last Modified: 5/10/2023
This document serves as an educational tool to assist, enlighten, and provide residential pool owners the legal requirements of swimming pool ownership as well as proper swimming pool safety. The Arizona Residential Pool Safety Notice also limits the property owner’s liability in the case of an injury during the use of the swimming pool or hot tub.
The Arizona Residential Pool Safety Notice provides detailed descriptions of the requirements for pool enclosures as well as gate requirements. The Arizona Department of Health services have also added important information to this notice. They provide recommendations to residential pool owners such as child safety, accessibility, emergency information and lifesaving equipment.
This state specific document allows easy access to required documentation under Arizona State Legislature. EzLandlord Forms makes it easier for landlords to provide proper documentation for their new tenants. It is recommended that both the landlord and tenant retain a copy of the notice for their records, and also for future references.
This easy to access document can be downloaded and printed directly from a laptop, desktop, or any printer friendly device. If there is no access to a printer the landlord can email this document directly to the tenant or any other recipients. As a landlord it can be very difficult to manage and maintain a property, but there is added responsibly to both parties when there is a swimming pool involved. A landlord can download this form for free and add it to their document library today!
Arizona Rental Forms and Templates
We know Arizona Landlords need more than a great Lease. That’s why we have forms for the entire Landlord Lifecycle.
Here are a few you might need:
- Rental Application: Our Rental Application is free to use and includes all necessary authorizations to run a complete Tenant Screening.
- Tenant Welcome Letter: This is a great way to welcome Tenants to your property. Plus, this letter is EZ to customize so you can make sure your renters have all key info about their home from day 1!
- Rent Ledger:Use this ledger to document rent payments and to have accurate records should Tenants miss any payments.
- Arizona Residential Pool Safety Notice: Landlords must provide Tenants with this Notice any time a pool is located on the rental property.
- Arizona 5-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit: This Notice is for Tenants that are late with rent. It’s required before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Arizona 10-Day Notice to Cure or Vacate: This Notice is for Tenants that have Lease violations other than nonpayment of rent. It’s required before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Arizona Eviction Action Instructions: This resource serves as a guide for Landlords that are filing for eviction. It outlines all the forms and information needed to file for eviction in Arizona.
- Arizona Residential Landlord & Tenant Act: This handbook outlines all Landlord and Tenant rights. Plus, it must be provided to occupants when the Lease is signed.
Don’t see the form you need? Don’t worry - our library has over 450 Landlord forms.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers