Arizona Bed Bug Disclosure
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
Arizona Landlords are required to provide Tenants with educational materials about bed bugs. Provide all Tenants with this disclosure to comply with this AZ Lease law.
Document Last Modified: 11/15/2023
Arizona Lease Requirements: Bed Bug Disclosure
- Information about preventing and controlling bed bugs;
- A description of behaviors that are risk factors for attracting bed bugs;
- Information about bed bugs, including a description;
- Information provided by federal, state, local, or nonprofit organizations; or
- Information created by the Landlord.
The State of Arizona has created bed bug resources through the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension to help educate Landlords and Tenants. Their resource, Bed Bug Control - What Landlords and Tenants in Multi-Family Housing Need to Know in Arizona, provides a comprehensive guide for identifying, preventing, and treating bed bugs.
Download a copy of this document to comply with Arizona’s bed bug disclosure laws.
Arizona Rental Forms and Templates
We know Arizona Landlords need more than a great Lease. That’s why we have forms for the entire Landlord Lifecycle.
Here are a few you might need:
- Rental Application: Our Rental Application is free to use and includes all necessary authorizations to run a complete Tenant Screening.
- Tenant Welcome Letter: This is a great way to welcome Tenants to your property. Plus, this letter is EZ to customize so you can make sure your renters have all key info about their home from day 1!
- Rent Ledger: Use this ledger to document rent payments and to have accurate records should Tenants miss any payments.
- Arizona Residential Pool Safety Notice: Landlords must provide Tenants with this Notice any time a pool is located on the rental property.
- Arizona 5-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit: This Notice is for Tenants that are late with rent. It’s required before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Arizona 10-Day Notice to Cure or Vacate: This Notice is for Tenants that have Lease violations other than nonpayment of rent. It’s required before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Arizona Eviction Action Instructions: This resource serves as a guide for Landlords that are filing for eviction. It outlines all the forms and information needed to file for eviction in Arizona.
- Arizona Residential Landlord & Tenant Act: This handbook outlines all Landlord and Tenant rights. Plus, it must be provided to occupants when the Lease is signed.