Missouri Landlord Tenant Pamphlet
Free Form: Create an account to access forms
This legal pamphlet is published by Missouri's attorney general, to help explain Missouri landlord-tenant law.
Document Last Modified: 5/11/2023
Missouri Rental Forms and Templates
- Missouri 10-Day Demand for Possession:This form should be used if the Tenant is in violation of the Lease Agreement. It’s a necessary first step before filing for eviction.
- Missouri Demand for Rent:This form should be given to Tenants that break the Lease by being late with rent payments. This is a required first step before initiating eviction proceedings.
- Missouri Abandoned Property Notice:If rent is past due for at least 30 days, Landlords may serve a Tenant with this Notice, stating that the Landlord considers the property abandoned. If the Tenant does not reply within 10 days stating that the property is not abandoned, the Landlord or property manager may enter the property and begin preparing it to be rented by new Tenants.
- Missouri Methamphetamine/Controlled Substance Disclosure: This disclosure is required if a property has ever been used as a Methamphetamine Lab or if the Landlord has any knowledge that the property has been used for Meth production.
- Missouri Landlord-Tenant Pamphlet:This resource outlines Landlord and Tenant rights in the state of Missouri.
Don’t see the form you need?
Pro Tip: Having access to all the necessary forms makes life EZ for Landlords. Become a Pro Member to get complete access to our library of over 450 Landlord forms!