Now with eSign. Mississippi landlords can now manage their rentals like a pro without expensive attorney fees or lengthy training seminars. Our “ez” Mississippi lease wizard enables you to create legally sound lease agreements with seven quick and easy steps. We even guide you through relevant Mississippi legal restrictions as you go, with our handy MS Assist prompts as you fill in the details of your lease. And our attorney-approved Mississippi lease agreements are updated whenever Mississippi’s landlord-tenant laws change, to protect you and your investments.
The MS Assist prompts provide critical information for you just as you need them; for example when you go to enter the returned check fee, our system will prompt you that “Landlord fees for assessments and returned check fees may not exceed $40.” The lease contract itself contains dozens of protective clauses as well, to prevent tenants from having a legal toe-hold if they consider taking you to court.
Our Mississippi lease packages are complete with relevant disclosures, addenda and information documents. For example, your package can include a Security Deposit Receipt and Disclosure form as well as often-required forms like the Lead Based Paint Disclosure for homes built before 1978, or the Property Mold Disclosure for homes with prior evidence of mold. You will also have access to include a host of other standard forms such as the Pet Addendum and Move-In/Move-Out Checklist.
Mississippi Lease Features
- Now with eSign (also Printable)
- Explicitly Designed for Mississippi – Our leases are constructed by legal experts to comply with MS laws
- User-Friendly, Customizable Lease Wizard – Just seven easy steps to creating MS lease agreements with the ability to include some of your own language
- Straightforward Language – Our leases are generated with detailed but "plain English" language for easy comprehension
- MS Assist – Legal prompts included along the way as you create your lease to ensure compliance with Mississippi landlord-tenant laws
- Nearly 40 Rules and Regulations to choose from
- All-Inclusive MS Lease Package – Included with your lease are addendums, disclosures and informational documents, including legally-mandated docs like the Lead Based Paint Disclosure and Certification and much more
- Comprehensive – Our legal team rely on both statutory and case law to include information in our leases which help protect you from common mistakes.
Mississippi Rental Package Documents
You may also include any of these forms in your MS lease package:
Rules & Regulations
Below are just a few of the dozens of available rules and regulations you can select to include in your Mississippi lease package:
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted in the Leased Premises.
- The tenant may not interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of the neighbors.
- Garbage/Trash must be taken out on the scheduled day(s) of trash removal and not before.
- The tenant agrees not to use the Leased Premises for any unlawful purposes including but not limited to the sale, use or possession of illegal drugs on or around the Leased Premises.
- The Tenant must report any malfunction with smoke detector(s) immediately to Landlord. The Tenant agrees not to remove, dismantle or take any action to interfere with the operation of any smoke detector(s) installed on the Leased Premises.