Vermont Termination of Tenancy (Illegal Activity)
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
If the tenant conducts criminal or illegal drug activity, landlords should serve this Vermont eviction notice before filing for eviction in court.
Document Last Modified: 5/14/2023
Who: This document is for Tenants who are in violation of their rental agreement for criminal and/or illegal drug activity, or acts of violence which threaten the health and safety of other residents.
What: This is the Vermont Termination of Tenancy for Illegal Activity.
When: Give this Notice to Tenants who have violated their lease due to criminal and/or illegal drug activity, or acts of violence which threaten the health and safety of other residents. Failure to comply will result in the landlord filing a Complaint for Eviction against the tenant to recover possession, with rents owed and any charges allowable under law.
Please Note: GENERAL INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE REGARDING EVICTION ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY AFFAIRS.
Vermont Rental Forms & Templates
- Vermont 30-Day Termination of Tenancy: This Notice gives Tenants 30 days to either cure a Lease violation or vacate the premises. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Vermont Termination of Tenancy Due to Illegal Activity: Use this form to provide Tenants with Notice of the termination of their tenancy due to illegal activity. This is a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Vermont Termination of Tenancy for Non-Payment of Rent: This Notice gives Tenants 14 days to pay rent or vacate the premises. It’s a necessary first step in the eviction process.
- Vermont Landlord-Tenant Information Pamphlet: This free resource outlines the rights and responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants in the state of Vermont.
- Vermont Landlord Certificate - LC 142: When applicable, use this form to provide Tenants with the required documentation for a renter’s rebate.
Need another form? We’ve got over 400 more Landlord forms!
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers