Rhode Island Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. Rhode Island has its own unique landlord-tenant laws; our RI lease wizard guides you through them as you create a Rhode Island lease agreement.
Document Last Modified: 10/25/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Our seven-step Lease Builder Wizard allows the landlord or property manager to quickly fill in fields for a professional-looking, legal document that may be printed and signed. If you prefer, this lease may be executed entirely online.
There are many opportunities to add extra statements to address special situations at your rental property. For instance, rules on pets, limits on the number of permitted guests, and more scenarios may be handled by selecting any of the optional addenda, disclosures and information documents.
As Rhode Island updates its Landlord Tenant laws, this lease will include those changes to fully comply.
RHODE ISLAND LEASE FEATURES
Help in meeting state laws with the Rhode Island Assist boxes
Includes optional rules and addenda
eSign, email or print lease
RHODE ISLAND LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
As part of your Rhode Island Package you will have access to these and many other disclosures, documents and pamphlets:
- Move In Walkthrough Checklist
- Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments Contract
- Tenant Waiver of Renter Insurance
- Furnished Rental Property Addendum
- Bedbug Addendum
- Energy Saving Tips
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Below are some of the Rules and Regulations that can easily be set with a click of the mouse:
- Absolutely no smoking.
- Burning candles is not permitted in the rented premises.
- Windows, decks, or balconies may not be used for drying laundry.
- Kerosene or heaters may not be stored/used at any time in or around the rental unit.
- Basement and/or attic cannot be used as living space without landlord’s written permission.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers