New Mexico Lease Agreement with eSign
Now with eSign. New Mexico has unique landlord-tenant laws; we'll guide you through the basic requirements as you complete your New Mexico lease agreement.
Document Last Modified: 8/4/2017
Uses Lease Builder
Our attorneys monitor the Landlord Tenant laws in New Mexico, so that this form complies with all regulations. As you complete the fields in the Lease Builder, simply read instructions in the green, highlighted New Mexico Assist text boxes. They help you make the correct choices on security deposits and late fee amounts, along with other rental terms.
This document also meets lease requirements for the city of Albuquerque. The New Mexico lease agreement is a complete package. It allows you to attach unlimited addenda to address all of the many issues that come up during a tenancy. In addition, the agreement allows you to write in your own terms and conditions as needed.
You may save and review this form at any time to see your progress, and then return to the Lease Builder to continue customizing your agreement package.
NEW MEXICO LEASE FEATURES
All New Mexico-required language
Help provided with green, New Mexico Assist boxes
Options to add your own clauses
eSign, email or print lease
NEW MEXICO LEASE PACKAGE DOCUMENTS
As part of your lease package you are entitled to these and many other addenda:
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure – legally required with houses constructed before 1978
- Rent to Own Agreement
- Tenant Waiver of Insurance
- New Renter Welcome Letter
- Pool/Hot Tub Addendum
RULES & REGULATIONS
Set additional your rules for your property by checking boxes in the Lease Builder. Here are some of the choices:
- Tenant must obtain landlord’s written permission to install satellite system/antenna.
- Trash must taken to the curb on required days.
- Fire extinguisher(s) have been provided for tenant safety. They may not be misused, dismantled, or blocked, and may be used only in an emergency.
- Barbecues, gas or charcoal, may not be used inside rental unit premises.
- No smoking permitted.
- Storage of toxic substances or hazardous materials is prohibited on premises.
- Tenant shall maintain smoke detectors and report faulty detectors to landlord.
New Mexico Landlord Tenant Law and RegulationsView Article >
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
No Recurring Billing
No automatic charges or monthly billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers