Now with eSign!!! Hiring an attorney to draft an Indiana lease package that protects the landlord may not be cheap, but it's certainly effective. We decided to hire the attorneys ourselves, which lets individual landlords and property managers ensure their lease package is comprehensive, protective and Indiana-specific – without the high cost. We stay on top of Indiana law changes, so you don't have to worry about it. For a fraction of the cost of hiring your own attorney, our attorney-approved, ez lease builder can provide the same confidence in knowing your leases are legally intact. In just seven easy steps, you can build your customized, Indiana-compliant lease agreement and save hundreds of dollars.
Did you know that Indiana law requires landlords and property managers to have all tenants acknowledge in writing that the rental unit is equipped with a functional smoke detector? A landlord and/or tenant may not waive this requirement. This and other Indiana landlord-tenant mandates are provided for you as you need them, in our ez lease package software.
Because the lease agreement is just one of many required forms for properly conducting your landlord and property management duties, we have included Indiana lease addenda, disclosures and practical forms for your convenience. The Lead Paint Disclosure and Military Addendum are just two examples of the variety of forms included in your lease package.
Indiana landlord-tenant laws are complex. Rely on our ez lease builder to simplify the information and the process.
Indiana Lease Features
- Now with eSign!!!!
- Indiana-Specific – No more worries about whether your lease is in line with IN laws. Our lease builder wizard ensures Indiana specific rules and regulations are included in your lease agreement.
- Auto Reminder – When it’s time to renew your lease, our auto reminder will alert you. No more missing lease renewal deadlines.
- Ease of Use – Our easy online lease builder is just what you need to save you time and the headaches of installing complicated software.
- Freedom to choose from over 35 Rules and Regulations specific to your property
- Complete Menu of Forms – The actual rental contract is only part of the lease package. We have included in our lease packages a complete set of documents to aid you in managing your properties legally and efficiently
- Legal Protection – With our attorney-approved state specific lease agreements, landlords and property managers can be assured they are standing on solid legal ground.
Rental Package Documents
These are just a sample of the dozens of additional legal forms you can include in your IN lease package:
Rules & Regulations
Below is just a peek at the selection of rules and regulations to choose from in your Indiana lease package:
- The Tenant must obtain written permission to install a satellite system or antenna on or around the Leased Premises.
- The Tenant agrees to test carbon monoxide detector(s) periodically as well as maintain operational batteries at all times. The Tenant must report immediately to the Landlord any malfunction with carbon monoxide detector(s).
- Late fees are strictly enforced and any unpaid fees will not be waived.
- Charcoal and Gas Barbecue grills may not be used or stored on any common areas, balconies, decks, patios, porches, and/or landings or entranceways.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the Leased Premises at any time.
- The Tenant must report any malfunction with smoke detector(s) immediately to Landlord. The Tenant agrees not to remove, dismantle or take any action to interfere with the operation of any smoke detector(s) installed on the Leased Premises.