Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
The Radon Disclosure Form allows Landlords to inform Tenants of the risks associated with radon & disclose any knowledge about elevated radon levels in a rental unit.
Document Last Modified: 8/31/2023
Radon Disclosure Requirements
Radon is a colorless, odorless, naturally-occurring radioactive gas that may cause lung cancer. It’s a Class-A human carcinogen that is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers and the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
As a result, it’s important for Landlords to disclose this potential risk to Tenants and to comply with local, state, and federal laws regarding radon testing and disclosures.
Currently, there are 4 states that require Landlords to include a radon disclosure statement in the Lease Agreement:
Landlords in these states must provide Tenants with information about radon, the risks associated with radon, and knowledge about the current levels of radon in the rental property. While no other states require radon disclosures at this time, some municipalities do require Landlords to provide Tenants with a radon disclosure.
Use this form to ensure you’ve complied with all radon disclosure requirements.
Rental Forms & Templates
- Tenant Rental Application: Our free Rental Application makes it EZ for Landlords to gather key information from Applicants and begin a complete tenant screening process.
- Residential Lease Agreement: Customize a state-specific Lease Agreement entirely online that’s guaranteed to comply with your state’s Lease laws.
- Move-in/Move-out Walkthrough Checklist: Use this customizable form to document the condition of your rental unit at move-in and move-out. This is a must if you collect a security deposit!
- Rent Ledger: This free form ensures that Landlords have documentation of payment history for each rental unit.
- Lease Renewal Agreement: Customize this form to extend your current Lease and make small tweaks to the terms of your Lease Agreement.
We Make It EZ to Be a Great Landlord.
- Rental Applications & Tenant Screening Services
- State-Specific Lease Agreements
- Over 400 Property Management Forms