Pennsylvania 10 Day Notice to Quit
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Use this 10 Day Notice to Quit for non-payment of rent.
Document Last Modified: 4/29/2023
Who: Give this notice to a tenant who is behind on their rent, beyond any grace period if applicable.
What: The 10 Day Notice to Quit gives the tenant 10 days to either vacate or face eviction proceedings.
When: Use this notice 10 days before filing in the appropriate court for an eviction.
Important: Regulations are different for mobile homes.
Pennsylvania State Specific Forms
- Pennsylvania 10-Day Notice to Quit: This notice is used for Tenants who have not paid rent. It’s required prior to initiating eviction proceedings.
- Pennsylvania 15-Day Notice to Quit Breach of Lease: This form is used for Leases less than one year or for an indeterminate amount of time and is for Tenants that break the Lease for reasons other than non-payment of rent. This is a necessary step in the eviction process.
- Pennsylvania 30-Day Notice to Quit: This Notice is for Leases that are one year or longer and for Tenants that have violated the Lease for reasons other than non-payment of rent. It’s required to initiate eviction proceedings.
- Pennsylvania Landlord-Tenant Act: This resource makes it simple for PA Landlords to access all of the state Lease laws.
- PA Landlord-Tenant Act - Disposition of Abandoned Personal Property: Pennsylvania has specific requirements for how Landlords should deal with property that Tenants abandon. This document provides you with those requirements and makes this difficult process a little EZier.
- Philadelphia Bed Bug Addendum: Philadelphia bed bug addenda require, disclosing any bed bug infestation or remediation in the last 120 days, and providing a bed bug informational notice.
- Philadelphia Bed Bug Brochure: Philadelphia Landlords are required to provide Tenants with this bed bug informational notice. We recommend using this brochure along with the Philadelphia Bed Bug Addendum to document that your Tenant has received a copy of this notice.
Want access to all of our forms and tools? Check out our Pro Plans!