Montana Mold Disclosure
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Montana Landlords are required to provide Tenants with this Montana Mold Disclosure whenever they enter into a new Lease Agreement.
Document Last Modified: 1/19/2023
Montana Mold Disclosure Requirements
Montana Code Annotated § 70-16-703 requires that Landlords:
- Provide Tenants with a disclosure notice containing specific language provided in § 70-16-703;
- Disclose any knowledge the Landlord has of mold being present in the rental unit; and
- Provide Tenants with any records or reports relating to a mold problem and/or mitigation or treatment of mold.
Our Montana Mold Disclosure complies with all Montana Mold Disclosure Requirements and is EZ to customize online in about 5 minutes.
Note: The Montana Mold Disclosure is intended to serve as an Addendum to our Montana Rental Contract.
Montana Rental Forms & Templates
- Montana Residential Lease Agreement: Customize your Montana Lease Agreement entirely online in about 15 minutes. It’s guaranteed to comply with all MT Lease laws.
- Montana Landlords’ Rights and Duties Handbook: Montana Landlords should use this resource to become familiar with Montana Landlords' rights and responsibilities.
- Montana Notice to Vacate: Use this versatile form to give Tenants notice to vacate the property or provide them notice of a Lease violation that needs to be cured to avoid facing eviction.
- Montana Methamphetamine Disclosure: If a Rental Unit has been used as a clandestine methamphetamine lab or damaged by methamphetamine smoke, the Landlord must provide Tenants with this disclosure.
Get the Most Out of Your Rental Unit
We help make your Landlording experience EZ and more profitable by having all the tools you need for every phase of the Landlord lifecycle.
- Rental Applications & Tenant Screening Services
- State-Specific Lease Agreements
- Property Management Forms
Become a Pro Member to get access to our state-specific Lease Agreement and the entire library of property management forms.