Montana Methamphetamine Disclosure Notice
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Montana Landlords must disclose (1) any knowledge they have of a rental unit being used as a methamphetamine drug lab or being contaminated by meth smoke & (2) whether the unit has been remediated.
Document Last Modified: 1/19/2023
Montana Methamphetamine Disclosure Requirements
Montana Code Annotated § 75-10-1305 requires Landlords and Property Managers to disclose any knowledge they have of a property being used as a clandestine methamphetamine drug lab or being contaminated by methamphetamine smoke.
Further, Landlords and Property Managers must disclose whether the rental unit has been remediated in accordance with the standards established in Montana Code § 75-10-1303 and adopted by the Montana Department of Environmental Quality.
Finally, Landlords and Property Managers must provide Tenants with notice that the Montana Department of Environmental Quality keeps a public list, available online, of inhabitable property that has been reported as contaminated and not properly remediated.
Customize our Montana Methamphetamine Disclosure Notice to comply with Montana’s Meth Disclosure requirements.
Montana Rental Forms & Templates
- Montana Residential Lease Agreement: Guaranteed to comply with all Montana Lease laws. EZ to customize entirely online in about 15 minutes.
- Montana Landlords’ Rights and Duties Handbook: This is a user-friendly resource to provide an overview of Montana’s Lease laws.
- Montana Mold Disclosure: Montana Landlords are required to provide Tenants with this disclosure at the start of the Lease term.
- Montana Notice to Vacate: Use this versatile form to give Tenants notice to vacate the property or provide them notice of a Lease violation that needs to be cured to avoid facing eviction.
Need another form? We have over 400 property management forms for every phase of the Landlord lifecycle.
Join Our Community of Pro Landlords
We make it EZ to be a Pro Landlord.
- Rental Applications & Tenant Screening Services
- State-Specific Lease Agreements
- Property Management Forms
Become a Pro Member to get access to our state-specific Lease Agreement and the entire library of property management forms.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers