Commercial Space Walkthrough Checklist
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
Use this customizable walkthrough checklist to document the condition of your commercial space and ensure that it’s safe and well-maintained when Tenants take possession.
Document Last Modified: 1/18/2023
Commercial Walkthrough Checklist
At the start of a Tenancy, Landlords need to conduct a walkthrough of all commercial spaces. This gives both the Landlord and Tenant a chance to document the condition of the property when the tenancy period begins.
This is vital whenever a deposit is collected. In addition, it’s a way for Landlords to ensure that their space is in good condition when a Tenant takes possession.
Our walkthrough checklist covers:
- Interior and exterior spaces;
- Safety consideration: including fire safety, emergency signage, and fire prevention; and
- Room-by-room checklists to document the condition of each space.
Landlords can customize this checklist to add additional spaces or items that they need.
The checklist is EZ to use and an important part of the move-in process.
Commercial Rental Forms & Templates
- Commercial Lease Agreement: Customize your Commercial Rental Contract entirely only by following user-friendly prompts. Includes access to electronic signing!
- Commercial Sign Addendum: Use this Sign Addendum to establish rules and regulations for a Tenant using a sign on the property.
- Land Lease Agreement: Our Land Lease Agreement outlines all terms under which a Tenant Leases Land from a Landlord.
- Trash and Recycling Instructions: Customize this form to provide Tenants with specifics about trash and recycling policies on the property.
Need another form?
We Make It EZ to Be a Pro Landlord
By having all the tools and forms Landlords need for every phase of the Landlord Lifecycle.
- Rental Application & Tenant Screening
- State-specific Lease Agreements
- Over 400 Property Management Forms
Become a Pro Member today to get access to our state-specific Lease Agreements and an entire library of forms.
#1 Rated Lease Agreement
9.3 TrustPilot Rating, with 3,384 Reviews
Choose one-time or subscription billing
So you know you're complying with state laws
Phone, live chat, or email... try us now!
Edit & print any of our forms with pro access
Trusted by over 2.3 million landlords & property managers