Baltimore City Flood Zone Disclosure
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
This document allows the landlord or property manager to disclose to tenants and applicants that the property is located in a flood zone.
Document Last Modified: 6/13/2023
Weather in the last several years is anything but predictable. Maryland and flooding, more specifically, Baltimore and flooding seem to go hand in hand. Baltimore went through two pretty significant storms with both Hurricane Agnes and Tropical Storm Isabel where there were large amounts of damage created from flooding alone. It does not take a large flooding to do significant damage to cars, homes and livelihood.
With this being said, Baltimore feels that a disclosure should be made known when a property is located within a flood zone to protect all that are involved.The ezLandlordForms’ Baltimore City Flood Zone Disclosure fulfills the requirements to make sure that the tenant has been notified of the potential for a flood, as applicable.
WARNING: A prospective tenant must be notified. This means that anyone who is being considered for a lease must be notified and acknowledge that they have been notified that the property in question is located in a location that is prone to floods as designated by the planning department.
This city specific form is automatically completed with the name of the prospective tenant, the rental premise address and the landlord’s name. It is printed out and then signed and dated by all persons who are going to rent as well as the landlord. A copy may be presented to all parties and the landlord should keep a copy with the leasing folder. This disclosure must also be part of the lease as well.
Maryland Rental Forms and Templates
- Maryland Security Deposit Receipt: Any time a Landlord collects a security deposit from a Tenant, they must provide them with a Maryland-specific security deposit receipt.
- Rent Ledger: This is a great way to keep up with Rent Payments and to maintain thorough documentation of all payments.
- Maryland Notice to Vacate: This Notice to Vacate alerts occupants that the Landlord plans to retake possession of the property due to Lease violations.
- Montgomery County Notice to Vacate for Cause: This notice is for Landlords in Montgomery County that plan to retake possession because of uncured Lease violations.
- Baltimore Eviction Procedures for Landlords and Tenants: Evictions are complicated. This resource guides Baltimore Landlords through each step of the eviction process.
- Maryland Sample Failure to Pay Rent/Landlord’s Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property: This is a sample filing that Maryland Landlords can use to start eviction proceedings. It can only be used after Landlords have given proper notice.
Don’t see the form you need? No problem, search our library of over 450 forms, including over 200 FREE FORMS!
Pro Tip: Having access to all the forms you need makes it EZ to manage your property and ensure good Landlord-Tenant communication. Pro Members have access to our entire library of forms and templates!