California Bed Bug Addendum
Pro Form: Create a Pro Account to access this form
California Landlords should include this Bed Bug Addendum in their California Lease Agreement to comply with California bed bug disclosure requirements.
Document Last Modified: 8/21/2023
California Bed Bug Requirements & Disclosures
California state law requires that Landlords provide all Tenants with specific information about bed bugs, preventing bed bugs, and reporting suspected infestations. Additionally, if a rental unit has been inspected by a pest control professional, the Landlord must give Tenants a copy of all inspection reports.
Our California Bed Bug Addendum complies with all state disclosure requirements and is EZ to use as an Addendum to your California Lease Agreement.
California Rental Forms & Templates
- Rental Application: Use our Free Rental Application to gather key information from Applicants and to start your complete Tenant Screening
- California Residential Lease Agreement: Customize your California Lease Agreement entirely online in minutes. Guaranteed to comply with all California Lease laws.
- California AB 1482: California Landlords must provide Tenants this notice about rent increases and evictions unless the rental property falls in one of the state’s exemption categories.
- California Flood Disclosure: This form makes it easy for Landlords to comply with all of California’s flood disclosure requirements.
- California Guide to Residential Tenants’ and Landlords’ Rights & Responsibilities: This free resource is a great way for Landlords to stay informed about applicable Landlord-Tenant laws.
The EZ Way to Be a Great Landlord
- Free Rental Applications & Tenant Screening Services
- State-Specific Lease Agreements
- Over 400 Property Management Forms
Join our community today by creating a free account.