Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / General Property Management / Default on Lease
I have a tenant that I am evicting due to her defaulting on her lease. What are the consequences for defaulting on her lease? Can I keep her full security deposit? I live in Pennsylvania and need to know the law for this state. If you happen to know any sites to look up, I would be very appreciative. Thank you!
David M, PA on Saturday, March 29, 2008
RE: Default on Lease
what do I do. will not pay on time
Posted by Willie S, GA on Monday, March 31, 2008
Documents related to this forum

Rent Receipt

Property Management Agreement (for Landlords)

Lease Renewal Agreement

Direct Deposit Billing Authorization

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Jacob W, WI
Updated: 06/24/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Harold P, MO
Updated: 12/15/2021
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jared B, UT
Updated: 11/09/2015
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Troy D, WA
Updated: 12/09/2014
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Scott H, IA
Updated: 02/11/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: State-Specific Leases

Our exclusive State Assist technology goes a long way to help ensure your lease meets your states legal requirements. The ezLandlordForms team includes expert attorneys in all 50 states who work together to stay on top of regulatory changes, helping to ensure that your forms reflect all current legal requirements.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program