Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / General Property Management / On what grounds can/should I evict my tenant?
I have been renting to my tenant since February 1st, 2009 (A 1yr lease). I think I have several reasons to evict but I'm not sure which reason to proceed with. REASON 1: I have been told that his 15 year old son (whose not on the lease and just recently moved in) is growing marijuana in my home and he's been asking the neighbors if they know where to buy any marijuana. REASON 2: Every check the tenant has written has bounced. REASON 3: Rent has been late every month. And, the water bill is always paid to me late. REASON 4: Tenant bought a school bus that sticks out of the driveway quite some distance. I am up to nearly 1000.00 in Association fines because of he WILL NOT move it & he won't pay the fines. Tenant is now ignoring all of my calls and, of course, not returning them. I know that I need to act soon and any advise would help. Thank you
Emily C, AZ on Wednesday, June 24, 2009
RE: On what grounds can/should I evict my tenant?
call the cops have the grower arrested. then have the bus towed.then start eviction for tenant allowing marijuana to be grown in or on the property. use any money from deposit to off set association fines. take them to small claims court for balance of 8 months.
Posted by rich r, OH on Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Documents related to this forum

Rent Receipt

Property Management Agreement (for Landlords)

Lease Renewal Agreement

Direct Deposit Billing Authorization

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Jacob W, WI
Updated: 06/24/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Harold P, MO
Updated: 12/15/2021
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jared B, UT
Updated: 11/09/2015
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Troy D, WA
Updated: 12/09/2014
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Scott H, IA
Updated: 02/11/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Auto-fill Documents

Eliminate all of the hassle and aggravation of using standard forms with our exclusive Auto-Fill feature. Enter your tenant's information once, and our system will insert that information automatically into each document. This feature can also auto-fill your form for multiple tenants with just a few simple clicks of the mouse.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program