Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / General Property Management / renter firing gun in yard
I have a house beside mine and a guy is firing his guns in the yard. This is residential our lots are 80 by 80 feet and he is shooting in 10 foot area. Unfortunately our county leaves it up to the HOA to do something about this. He is renting the house and I am wondering what the rental company would do about this or if they would care. I have friends that say the rental company only cares if he pays his rent others that say they would not want this going on. what do you think?
John h, NC on Thursday, September 17, 2015
RE: renter firing gun in yard
If someone is firing a gun in an un authorized area or close to where other would be call the cops. I am pretty sure discharging a fire arm is illegal in most states unless the property is licensed to allow for it. Send official complaints to the realty co.
Posted by Richard W, PA on Monday, September 21, 2015
Please tell me more. I am running a background check currently on Brian and Angie W. What address is this occurring? Did the police respond? Any prior problems? How londg has he lived there? I appreciate your feedback as they are applying to rent my home!
Posted by Rayford M, PA on Monday, September 21, 2015
Posted by jahfwkwi j, on Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Posted by jahfwkwi j, on Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Documents related to this forum

Rent Receipt

Property Management Agreement (for Landlords)

Lease Renewal Agreement

Direct Deposit Billing Authorization

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Jacob W, WI
Updated: 06/24/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Thomas T, MA
Updated: 04/03/2019
Author: John h, NC
Author: Terry B, NC
Author: Scott W, VA

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!

Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info
The ezLandlordForms team gives advice to first-time landlords on Designing Spaces!

Buzz About ezLandlordForms

MSNBC Logo  says:
Barbara Corcoran, MSNBC
"get complete applications and leases online at ezlandlordforms.com"
— Barbara Corcoran
Fox Business Logo CBS Radio Logo msnbc Logo The Wall Street Journal - WSJ - Logo CNN Money Logo
Call us: 1-877-367-6771

We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions and to receive your feedback.

Carbon Free - CarbonFund.org website security ezLandlordForms, LLC BBB Business Review
ezLandlordForms products and services are reviewed and approved by attorneys, accountants, fellow landlords, or industry experts.
ezLandlordForms is not a law firm and our products and services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Copyright © 2006-2019, ezLandlordForms LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | ezLandlordForms Affiliate Program
Version: 1.325.0